I’ve been honored with a nomination for the Liebster Award by Shirley Sorbello and Candace Knoebel! Seeing as this is only my 6th post, I have really no clue what this means, but hey I am all for it. Both Shirley and Candace’s blogs are way awesome, so check them out! As well as the bloggers I have tagged at the bottom of this page as well.
What is the Liebster Award?
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”
Now for the rules:
If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
Tag 11 more Bloggers.
Tell the people you tagged that you did.
No tagging back.
The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.
And here we go.
11 facts about myself:
1. I was born in England.
2. I am huge New Orleans Saints Football fan.
3. I have a Bachelors and Masters degree.
4. I have a beautiful niece Emma, who is super silly.
5. I have a nephew Trey on the way, so pumped!
6. Soccer is my favorite sport to play.
7. Living on the beach is one of my dreams.
8. I can pop my big toe repeatedly for what seems like to be infinity.
9. I love to read.
10. I have the best looking blue eyes you have ever seen.
11. I currently live in one of the hottest locations in the world, Flowood, MS.
11 questions from the fabulous Candace Knoebel:
1.What is your biggest dream? To make an impact on the world through whatever means God intends me to do so. To bring a sense calm, peace, and lots of smiles to others.
2.What inspires you the most? Everything around me. People, places, things, words all constantly inspire me on so many different levels. Especially the people who I care about most in life.
3.What is your favorite kind of music? The type of music that Ben Harper and Incubus sing.
4.How did you wind up with a blog?Curiosity.
5.What is your favorite food? Close race between pizza and chicken wings. Ice cream slides in with a close third.
6.What is your favorite genre of reading? Really tough question, because I tend to like authors more than genres. So I plead the 5th.
7.The ocean or the mountains? Ocean
8.Are you a hopeless romantic? Definitely not, I am a hopeful romantic.
9.What is your current WIP about? A house and a carpenter, that’s all i can say.
10. What is your top five favorite movies? Dark Knight series, Hangover part 1, Old School, Matrix trilogy, and um 6th sense maybe idk, I am sure to have left off a bunch of better movies.
11. What is your favorite thing about yourself? My soul.
My 11 questions:
- What is your favorite book?
- Winter or Summer?
- Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
- What is one of your best memories?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
- American football or European football?
- Who are your top 3 favorite authors?
- Are you a night or day person?
- Werewolf, Zombie, or Vampire?
Introducing my nominees (For the best I can tell these bloggers have under 200 followers, if not oh well, I tried!):